Saturday, June 17, 2017


Pink Floyd "The Wall" Collaboration

My first blog post ever will be a journal page about a song from Pink Floyd.  Another first for me is a journal page.  I've never really done a formal one, but I found it to be really relaxing and kind of stress free.

When I hear songs from "The Wall" album they really make you think about life and what the world has become.  Over the past year, the state in which our nation and world is in, has me frightened for what the future holds for my children and children's children

The first song I chose to make a journal page about is "The Thin Ice".  The words really stuck with me "The thin ice of modern life..."




On the below image, I used a "cracked" stamp to portray cracks in the ice.


I also used the same stamp to try to emboss glitter cracks but it wasn't as successful.



I hope you like my first post (as short and simple as it may be, but I promise to get better) and thank you for stopping by.

1 comment: