Monday, July 27, 2020

A to Z StencilGirl® Art Journal Collaboration & Challenge



Hello all of my crafty friends!  With all of the challenges in the world right now, hope all is well with you.

Here is a short blog post of a collaboration/challenge that Tina Walker created for StencilGirl®. Everyone picked a "topic" for a Journal from A to Z. Every letter had to represent something from that topic.  I picked "Cities".

I picked Cities that started with each letter of the alphabet.  I tried not to repeat countries, but that proved to be difficult. I chose an image from that city as a backdrop to my page which was stenciled with anywhere from 1 to 3 stencils. A couple of the images I used actual photos that I was fortunate enough to be able to take myself.  I then created covers and hand-stitched it.  As you can see it ended up being quite the chunky "little" book.

Enjoy the photos of my book and check out the StencilGirl® Blog for the other participants.

Take care!























4 comments:

  1. Amazing Tracy! Love how you incorporated the images of each city in the letters, wonderful journal. Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful journal! Love how you incorporated the feeling of each city.

    ReplyDelete